Knitting Tips & Techniques (#11503)
Tuesday, 10 am - Noon, November 5.
This class will go over several techniques that will put a finishing touch on your knitted project.
We will look at:
- Matching cast-on and cast-offs.
- Finishing techniques, including Kitchener stitch, weaving in, and three needle bind off.
- Joining techniques for changing colors or adding a new skein, including duplicate stitch, Russian join, knit-in join, and felted joins.
- Knitting needles size 7 or 8
- 1 ball/skein of worsted weight yarn
- A yarn needle
- Possibly reading glasses
The instructor will supply necessary tools for those that do not have any.
Instructor: Ashley Reif
Class limited to 8 students.
Class fee $30 includes written instructions & 2 balls of yarn. Students should bring their own #7 circular or straight needles for worsted weight.